Thursday, November 19, 2009

The waiting is the hardest part...

I had a job interview on Monday. I would really like to work for this company. I think I was one of the first people to interview for the new positions; so I have to wait while they conduct other interviews as well as make their hiring decisions. I have been out of work for a while and jobs in my field are opening up again. I miss the challenge of work. I love having the time to craft and see what others in the crafting community are doing but I also miss co-workers and clients and the challenges of deadlines. I was at a coffee shop early one morning and people were rushing in to grab a cup before hopping on the subway and I wanted to be among them; clearly it's time for me to go back to work. I hope I get the job!

No comments:

Post a Comment