Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Getting Ready for Halloween

Most people are getting their costumes ready or getting their kids' costumes ready. This year I've volunteered to be a "Grubber" for the West Village Halloween Parade in NYC. As a grubber my job is to wrangle money out of parade watchers wallets. I've confirmed with the parade organizers that I am not allowed to do this using physical force. Oh well. I'll have to come up with some stellar mental games to play on parade watchers to separate them from their money. Why didn't I spend more time learning how to sucker people? Well it will be good practice for taking over the world. The experts say that shame is the best way to go - shame people into handing over a few bucks or even a quarter.

I'm definitely going to need some pharmaceutical help to get my tounge untied and strengthen my confidence.

http://www.halloween-nyc.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment